February 13, 2012

NOM NOM NOM

I have no idea what this is called, so let's just call it the

I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN, PART I.




Unfortunately I was too busy stuffing my face to take a picture of what this looks like before it enters your mouth, but basically you take everything you see pictured and place it on a piece of rice paper. Then you wrap it up and shove it in your mouth. REPEAT as many times as you can before you remember that you're only on part one of a three course meal..

This is a form of shabu shabu, so after you've had enough asian rice paper burritos, a nice Korean lady takes the meat out of your hot pot and you get some algae and noodles. As a person who is not generally wild about noodles, these were pretty awesome. When the noodles are gone, a nice rice pooridge is cooked...

AAAAAND THEN... FOOD COMA NUMBER 23432 OF MY KOREAN ADVENTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment