November 16, 2011

MY KIDS ON:

What do you think is the best way to have peace in the world?

MIN:
Surely, countries are never make war is the best way for peace in the world
War is very very very bad
War is very very very important (TRANSLATION: War is an important issue)
Also, peace is a more very very important in the world

DOROTHY:
First, I think we don't fight. That is peace. Also, I must think more then me for you. (TRANSLATION: I must think of you more than me.) Next, all days we need to enjoy heart. Last we must action to every body wants to way (TRANSLATION: We must accept everyone's way) So, this is my peace

CINDY:
I think is the best way to have peace in the world is world doesn't do that war because would do a war It's not best way to have peace in the world so, I think world doesn't do that war



AND I can't leave out this gem from a student's diary:
Where is he going? He's going to the cemetery.
He's looking for his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment