January 1, 2013

TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN

New Years Resolutions piss me off because they suggest that we are in some way faulty; that we have been missing a problem's quite obvious solution. Or that the elements of time can demolish desire. As soon as the clock strikes midnight, we are suddenly anew and elevated of our inclinations to, OH, I DON'T KNOW, eat cake and skip the gym in favor of 5pm cocktails.

I like cake and I'm not silly enough to swear I'll be at the gym every morning to tone my abs (because, sue me, I like cocktails).

I don't have anything to resolve (and neither do you, you gem), so instead I like wishes.

The truth is simple, this year was outlandishly fantastic. It was completely full of blessings - love, financial stability, emotional stability, travel, family, friends and a balanced mind.

I've decided to keep with the usual - I'll do whatever it is that I want to do.

2013, you're going to be fun, because frankly, I'm through living any other way. I ask for intuition, health, endurance, transcendence, patience and as always - love and plane tickets, so that I'll continue to be afforded a life that looks quite similar to this:



HAPPY NEW YEAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment