May 31, 2012

SEORAKSAN NATIONAL PARK

OR, the first time in Korea I wish I had a damn good camera.

Lately I've wished I had more words, but conveniently Seoraksan doesn't really merit any. I'll leave you with this until perhaps the sentences unravel. This is me extremely happy and wet after a brief episode of torrential downpour and hail on an 18 km hike



After a weekend such as this, it's unthinkable to leave this country prematurely. I've extended my teaching contract until the end of October, a decision I did not really consider the periphery of and one based totally on instinct. And hey:


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. November can't get here soon enough. :) Printing out that Vonnegut quote for my desk. I'll hang it next to the reminder that I am strong and beautiful and infinite that someone strong and beautiful and infinite once sent to me. LOVELOVELOVE

    ReplyDelete