October 11, 2012

23 DAYS - QUICK ESCAPES

Did I mention the public transportation system in this country?

I know one thing I haven't mentioned is that Gwangju has the biggest bus terminal in ASIA. I'd also argue that it's the nicest.

Point blank, the bus system is a means to a luxury I've felt lucky to enjoy: I can travel every single weekend.

Out of the eight days I've been working on this project, three posts have been bus related.

It's easily navigable. It's efficient. It's comfortable. It's so cheap.

Keep in mind that Korea is the same size as the American state of Indiana. That said, I've seen a lot of cities for just the day.

IMJADO // APRIL 2012

BAEKYANGSA // APRIL 2012

WOLCHULSAN // SEPTEMBER 2012
CHEONGSANDO // MAY 2012
BUSAN // AUGUST 2012



YEOSU // JULY 2012

This post is specifically dedicated to my floral corduroy backpack. I have no idea where she came from, but she carries my life Friday through Sunday. Side shout out to my dual action fanny pack - she helps keep me organized and get made fun of, all at once.




Here's to quick escapes and being mobile -
for keeping me continually inspired, searching and patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment