October 29, 2012

5 DAYS - SPACE


I’m working on staying present and nurturing a foundation rooted in patience.

Space can ignite truth or burn it, allowing for the possibility of a mind concoction based on false idealism and dangerous expectations.
At a distance I can create what I don’t know. I can compose a reality from fleeting thoughts. All I have is what’s in my brain. There’s no action to confirm my random hypothesizes.

I’ve learned to make peace with absolute truths when it comes to distance; to let love and relationships blossom, and to allow distance to spark transformation, equally for the individual and the unit.

I frequently hope I’m not tricking myself. I hope the space and distance that I sometimes want to squander provides breathing room for personal exaltation and exceptional growth that’s compatible with my loved one's versions of the same. Reintegration presents challenges. I hope I’m secure enough to accept change, keep my thoughts concrete and to trust the outcome.

Science says we can't be two places at once, but I'm not above clenching on to the ideal. Truth be told: love conquers time. Transcendence is inspired by action and intention, and in that I accept the things that space does. I know what I want and I trust that's compatible with my kin. We are all evolving. We are all adhering to someone somewhere; I just hope I’m true to myself, even if that truth is ever altering.

I'm looking forward to obliterating space, although that feeling is still far from real. I'm preparing my mind for a potent cocktail doused with devastation and exhilaration. I'm focused on significant human connection and a bunch of nights under the stars. Not a lot has made it onto my schedule this coming year that doesn't uphold one of those two intentions.


"WHEREVER YOU ARE, BE ALL THERE." -JIM ELLIOT



WOLCHULSAN // SEPTEMBER 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment