October 30, 2012

4 DAYS - FAMILY MATTERS

I was lucky enough to have my immediate family here for Christmas and New Year's last year.

That was rejuvenating. It's been a joy every time someone has come for a visit. 

Visitors are exciting because they force me to ponder as if I've just arrived. I remember how strange everything smelled, my first observations and my initial judgements.

I had my fair share.

I had six. My mother. My father. My sister. Ian. Allie. And Chris.

Visitors also douse me with "home" love, and that comes in the form of Reese cups AND long hugs. Thanks to everyone who made the haul. It was special and unique to share this experience.

SEOUL // DECEMBER 2011

MUDEUNG // DECEMBER 2011
MUDEUNG // AUGUST 2012

WOLCHULSAN // SEPTEMBER 2012


In case you were wondering, this is what the Seoul subway looks like at 2 am on New Years Eve.

SEOUL // JANUARY 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment